SSC CGL latest 20000 Recruitment 2022
Short information :- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has released the CGL Exam 2022 Notification for a total of 20000 vacancies on on ssc.nic.in. Students can check the latest exam pattern, important dates, exam details, selection process, eligibility and other information here.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally brought out the notification for filling up approx 20000 vacancies for engagement of students under various central government departments of India. So, students are advised to fill out the application form right away as this is one of the golden opportunities for government job seekers. Students should remember that the application link for Combined Graduate Level Exam will be closed after 08 October 2022. However, they can pay the application fee via online mode upto 09 October 2022 and via through e-challan till 10 October 2022.
This year, the commission will select the candidates on the basis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 only. Tier 3 and Tier 4 is now merged with Tier 2. There will be three papers in tier 2 in which paper is compulsory for all post. SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 consists of three new modules. Candidates can scroll down for the new exam pattern under SSC CGL Tier 2.
The commission will also conduct Physical Test for the UDC.
Selected candidates will be posted as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Assistant, SI, Tax Assistant C, UDC, Assistant, Accountant, Auditor, Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks and Inspector of Income Tax.
Graduates who are not more than 30 years are eligible for SSC CGL 2022 Exam. However, for Group C the age limit is 27 years. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible.
|SSC CGL Notification Downlode||Click here|
|SSC CGL Application Form||Click here|
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification Date||17 September 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Registration Dates||17 September to 08 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Fee Submission Last Date||09 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Offline Fee Submission Last Date through Challan||10 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Application Correction Dates||12 and 13 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Exam Date||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Admit Card Date||7 days before the exam|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Date||to be announced later|
SSC CGL 2022 Vacancy and SSC CGL 2022 Salary Details
Total Vacancies – Approx 20000
ALL POST DETAILS IN VACANCY
|Name of the Post||Salary
|Assistant Audit Officer||Rs. 47600 to 151100||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs. 47600 to 151100||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||IB||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Rs. 44900 to 142400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Inspector of IncomeTax||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBDT||Group “B”|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Directorate of Enforcement,
Department of Revenue
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 44900 to 142400||CBI||Group “B”|
|Inspector Posts||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Department of Post||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Rs. 44900 to 142400||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Rs. 35400 to 112400||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Divisional Accountant||Rs. 35400 to 112400||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 35400 to 112400||National Investigation Agency
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Rs. 35400 to 112400||M/o Statistics & Programme
|Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Rs. 35400 to 112400||MHA||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Controller General of Accounts||Group “C”|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Rs. 29200 to 92300||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25500 to 81100||Department of Post,
Ministry of Communication
|UDC||25500 to 81100||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD) (Post is only for male||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Rs. 25500 to 81100||Ministry of Electronics and
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper
|25500 to 81100||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries
other than CSCS cadres.
|Tax Assistant||25500 to 81100||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Tax Assistant||25500 to 81100||CBIC||Group “C”|
|SI||25500 to 81100||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”|
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- ➡ The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- ➡ Final year students are also eligible
Important Note: The qualification for the following post is different
- ➡ Junior Statistical Officer, a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level is required.
A candidate must be either:
- ➡ a citizen of India, or
- ➡ a subject of Nepal, or
- ➡ a subject of Bhutan, or
- ➡ a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CGL Age Limit:
- ➡ Group C – 18 to 27 years
- ➡ Group B – 18 to 30 years/20 to 30 years/18 to 30 years
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of four stages as follow:
- ➡ SSC CGL Tier I 2022 Exam: Candidates whose application will be accepted will be called for Tier 1 Computer Based Exam
- ➡ SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Exam: After Tier 1, Tier 2 will be conducted for the qualifying candidates through online mode.
- ➡ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- ➡ Total Marks – 200
- ➡ Total Questions – 100
- ➡ Total Time – 1 hour
- ➡ Negative Marking – 0.5 marks will be deducted for wrong answer
- ➡ General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 MCQs of 50 Marks
- ➡ General Awareness – 25 MCQs of 50 Marks
- ➡ Quantitative Aptitude – 25 MCQs of 50 Marks
- ➡ English Language and Comprehension – 25 MCQs of 50 Marks
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2022
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence
|60 (30 and 30)||180 (3 per question)||2 Hours and 15 minutes for the online exam.
15 minutes for Date Entry
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
|70 (45 and 25)||180 (3 per question)||1 mark|
Module-I: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
Module-II: Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test Module
|20 for Module 1 and one date entry task||180 (3 per question)||1 mark for Module 1 only|
|Paper 3: Statistics (For JSO)||100||200||2 Hours||0.5|
|Paper 4: General Studies (Finance & Economics) (For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.)||100||200||2 Hours||0.5|
SSC CGL Tier 2 DEST
The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission. Information about evaluation of Typing Test/ DEST are available on the Commission’s website https://ssc.nic.in (Candidate’s Corner).
- In Paper-I of Tier-II, it will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Section-I and Section-II of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for evaluation of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Section-I + Section-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Section-III and they will not be considered for further selection process.
- Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-IIisqualifying in nature, in other words both modules i.e. Computer Knowledge Test and DEST are qualifying in nature. However, in Module-I,a separate higher cut-off, as decided by the Commission, will be fixed for the posts where Computer Proficiency is prescribed in comparison to other posts. Similarly, in Module-IIi.e. DEST, a separate higher standard/ cut-off, as decided by the Commission, will be fixed for the posts where either Computer Proficiency or DEST is prescribed in comparison to other posts.
SSC CGL 2022 Qualifying Marks
|For Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II, Paper-II & Paper-III of Tier-II|
|Maximum percentage of errors allowed in DEST|
SSC CGL 2022 DV Round
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents.
SSC CGL 2022 Final Selection
Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of ‘overall performance in Tier-II Examination’ and ‘preference of posts’ exercised by them.
While giving preference of posts as and when required by the Commission, the candidates may note that there are a few posts like Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer), Inspector and Sub-Inspector in CBN (Ministry of Finance), SubInspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer in NCB (MHA), Sub-Inspector in CBI and NIA, UDC in BRO etc. which have specific requirement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the requirements of the Posts before giving their preferences/ options for such posts. Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical and Medical Tests will be conducted by the User Department concerned after final selection and nomination of candidates to the User Departments.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Status
Candidates who will apply for SSC CGL Exam 2022 can check their application status on the regional website for which they will apply.
SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card
The link to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for all stages will be available on the official websites of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission within 3 to 7 days of the conduct of the exam.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
The commission will release the answer key of SSC GL Tier 1 and SSC CGL Tier 2 after a few days of the exam on its website.
SSC CGL Result 2022
The commission will prepare a list with the roll number of all selected candidates for all stages and upload it on the official website.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 ?
- ➡ First, go to official website of the commission – ssc.nic.in and register yourself by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- ➡ Fill in the asked details. After completion of the registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed.
- ➡ Now, Login to the official website using your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- ➡ Click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- ➡ Enter all the details
- ➡ Upload your recent Photograph, signature etc.
- ➡ Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- ➡ Preview and verify the information provided by you
- ➡ Make the payment, if not exempted, through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee:
➡ Rs. 100/- (No Fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to
SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen)
1) Q. Is SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern Changed ?
2) Will there be separate SSC Tier 3 ?