ITI Admission & Registration Portal 2020-21 apply online
ITI Admission & Registration Portal 2020-21 apply online this notice is being issued by the Industrial Training Institute. All students are informed that students who want to take admission in ITI from August 5 to September 11 can register on the online ITI Admission Portal. If you want to take admission in the Industrial Training Institute, they must first register themselves with the Higher Department of Industrial Training Institute, after which you can choose your trade.
- Photo copy of Aadhar card,
- mark sheet of tenth
- two passport size photo
- permanent certificate or domicile and other documents like plus two if you have done DMC of plus two, then you have to give BMC for your qualification or graduation, it is not a requirement. But still if you want to apply then you can apply minimum qualification 10th
After September 11, all students will have to verify their documents by going to the ITI in which you have registered your gisto to verify your document or get the document verified, these will be the same documents that are placed at the time of registration. Huh
How the Admission List is released
- First list will be issued by the Industrial Training Institute, where students with high marks will be given admission on the basis of the first list.
- A second list will be released within 1 week, in which the students whose marks are around the shot block will be called for admission in this.
- Third List This list is for those students whose marks are less than 60% and more than 39%, those students will be given admission in the third list.
- OPEN LIST : IF dose not get the number within this list, then he / she will have to come third and can see his / her number inside the open list, after which the open list will be put in which if there are empty seats, the student will be admitted and if there is no admission If for some reason he finds that even after the open list, if any seat remains vacant then the student’s admission will be taken there. This process is applicable only in industrial educational institutions.
- ITI in various fields like -FitterSheet
- Metal Worker
- Mechanic Diesel
- and Stenography Hindi
- Draughtsman Civil
- Mechanic Diesel
- Sheet Metal Worker
sample form. Click here